Values & Ethos
We endeavour to provide an enjoyable, enriched educational experience, relevant and meaningful for every child.
- To create a caring environment in which each child feels happy, secure and motivated to learn.
- To identify value and positively foster his/her individual talents.
- To offer pupils a curriculum which is coordinated, differentiated and challenging.
- To encourage independence of mind and a questioning spirit.
- To promote an awareness of moral values, service, friendship and the communal responsibility of all.
“Big shout out to the teachers – doing a great job.”
“Resources have been really helpful and provided challenge.”
“You do an amazing job with our children.”
“Thank you from myself and my boys – we just wanted to show our appreciation.”
“Had a lovely morning visiting the school. It’s always a pleasure to meet with teachers who value the importance of the Arts in education.”
“It looks like the children are really enjoying themselves.”
“Very enthusiastic pupils with lots of energy and impeccable behaviour.”
“Fantastic school, students were brilliant. Thanks for having us.”
“Thank you to all teachers. Good teaching changes lives.”
“My son is sad to be leaving Appleton. He has loved his time at the school.”
“Thank you for your support at this time – it has really meant a lot.”
“Thank you for your efforts, it makes a huge difference to the kids!”
“Thanks as always for putting the school work onto the website for my children.”
“Thank you to everyone involved in producing that work as it is a perfect indicator of what levels and subjects to go with.”
“The children were an absolute delight, full of smiles and energy. Thank you for a lovely afternoon.”